- Includes a hardware platform for initial application development and testing.
- Includes sample I/O hardware with a 4x20 character LCD display for easy I/O prototyping and testing.
- Neuron® C Version 2.2 compiler supports up to 254 network variables for Series 5000 and 3100 chips, and supports interrupts for Series 5000 chips.
- Resource editor displays available functional profiles, network variable types, and configuration property types, and can be used to create new functional profiles and types.
- Code wizard automatically generates Neuron C code to implement an easy-to-integrate device interface.
- Code editor lets you easily edit device application source code.
- Project manager lets you manage device definitions and build applications.
- ISI library lets you create devices that install themselves without the use of an installation tool.
Neuron 3150 Chip
|Processor Input Clock||
10MHz (5MHz system clock)
64KB flash memory and 32KB RAM mapped to 64KB Neuron memory space in three memory configurations
|Communications Channel Type||
LON PL-20C or PL-20N
+5VDC ±5% regulated 3A minimum (power supply not included)
|External I/O Power||
+5VDC @ 100mA typical
0 to +55ºC
-20 to +70ºC
198mm x 145mm x 53mm
EN 55022 Class A
NodeBuilder FX/PL Development Tool DatasheetDOWNLOAD
- NodeBuilder FX/PL Examples Guide
- IzoT NodeBuilder User's Guide
- Development Tools - NodeBuilder Resource Editor User's Guide
- Echelon Embedded IoT Solutions for Building Automation
- Echelon at ARM TechCon 2013: Using the Rasberry Pi to Create the Internet of Things
- On-Demand Webinar: Connecting the Internet of Things - One Size Does Not Fit All