- Interfaces HMI and visualization applicationsinstalled with LNS tools
- Reads and writes network variables, configurationproperties, and application messages
- Supports LonMark® functional blocks
- Supports LonWorks IP-852 (ISO/IEC 14908-4) channels for high-bandwidthworkstation connectivity.
- Supports over 3000 updates per second with highperformance LNS 3 runtime.
- Remote access via LNS or NetDDE
- Supports multiple clients and networks on the same PC or multiple PCs
- Provides easy client set-up with a point browser and DDE copy/paste link support
- Use with hundreds of programs that support the Microsoft DDE protocol
- Supports WonderwareSuiteLink and FastDDE protocol
Microsoft Windows XP or Windows 2000 Minimum hardware: Pentium 200; 128MB RAM; CD-ROM drive; mouse or other pointing device; 20MB available hard drive space; LNS or IP network interface; Recommended hardware: Minimum with Windows XP, Pentium III 500, and 256MB RAM minimum
LNS DDE Server DatasheetDOWNLOAD
- Open System Design Guide: Building Control Systems Based on LONWORKS® Technology.
- Technology Comparison: LONWORKS® Systems versus DeviceNet®
- Going Open - Wide Open: The LONWORKS® Platform
- Building Automation Technology Review
- Considerations for Using XML Web Services for Device-to-device Communication
- Industry Whitepaper: Connecting with the Industrial Internet of Things
- McDonald's in Riverside, California Turns Kitchen Green and Efficient
- Echelon Technology Improves Hospital Operating Rooms